E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Which Shotgun

Last winter I was thissssss close to buying a CZ 712 Utility shotgun for home defense and to take tactical shotgun training at TDI.  By the time my son and I got ready to sign up, the class was full, and we moved into a new house.  The purchase was put on hold.

One of our fellow gun nuts at the Hell Survivors paintball game suggested I buy a Saiga 12 instead.

I have a bad shoulder and short arms, so I want a semi auto with the ability to really shorten the stock.  The CZ can have a stock that is adjustable, and so is the cheek piece.  I can also get a telescoping stock on the Saiga.  I still need to handle the Saiga to check the overall feel and length.

Does anyone have experience with either of these?  Comments are appreciated.

No comments: