E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Friday, September 28, 2012

Now That's Cool

Had a short chat with the new R&D manager before leaving work today.  He stopped to thank me for helping with some machine issues associated with the top company project.  Just doing my job, but it's nice to be appreciated.

He told me he came to this company because we're doing things that nobody in the rest of the world is doing.  I knew we were unique in this country, but the world?  Now that's cool.

I really like working there because of the people and because of the variety.  Another part of what I like is that for the first time in my career, most of the other engineers are more educated and more intelligent than I am.  Despite that they need me.  I happen to have knowledge and experience that they are missing.

No comments: