E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Never Enough

I happen to have 40 guns on my inventory list, though 1 is residing with my daughter-in-law, and 3 belong to the Boss.

The daughter-in-law has the Llama MicroMax 380.  It's a scaled down 1911 that she borrowed for her concealed carry class.  The fell on love with it.  In theory she's just watching it for a while, but she'll probably have it a very long time.

Several years ago I was given a rusty Ruger Single Six in 22 magnum.  Internally it was fine, so various types of nickel plating turned it into a beautiful little six-gun.  The Boss claimed it as being too pretty for me.  When she was considering taking the concealed carry class she bought a Bersa 380 for herself, then decided my stainless Walther PPK in 32 was another gun that's too pretty for me.

So of the 40 I can only claim 36 as really mine.  I think I need some more. 

I don't have a lever action rifle.  A carbine chambered in 454 would be nice.

I also don't have a shotgun suitable for the tactical shotgun class I hope to take next summer. 

And then I don't have . . . . .

No comments: