E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Thoughts

With the Boss out of state and the 2 fur-balls in a kennel, I've gotten darn lazy.  Last night I did N.O.T.H.I.N.G.  Tonight I started to continue the work on the porch railing, that I started a few weeks ago, because the temperature wasn't as bad this evening.  The sweat started flowing, just gathering the tools, and I'm missing needed materials, so . . . . tonight I'm doing N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

 - - - - - -
Tonight, O'Reilly was pushing for FBI monitoring of what he called "heavy armament" and large quantities of ammunition purchases.  He called AK47 "heavy"?  Most of the time I agree with him.  This time he played the part of a fool.  And all this time I thought he understood the real need, especially now, for armed citizenry without government intervention.  Seems like he's just another favoring "common sense" regulations.

Seems like the whole world, and especially this country, is going to hell.  Is this how our parents felt during WWII, Korea, Vietnem, the race riots, and the cold wars?

 - - - - -
With every indicater I've heard about predicting another recession within the next year, I wonder about the wisdom of making large purchases and hiring employees.  My employer has been on a hiring binge of top echelon engineers for the last year.  We went from 6 to 12 in the department, with about half of us having PHDs.  I hope to hell they know something I don't.

 - - - - -
As I sit here typing, Avatar is on the tube.  Their tails don't appear to be all that useful, unlike a monkey.  There's been many a time that I could've used a tail as a third hand.  Did God cheat us?

No comments: