E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Still Here

It's hard to tell by my frequency of posting, or lack of, but I am still here. Every time I think of something to say, I'm busy doing else. When I sit down, with a barely working brain, I can't think of a thing worth saying. The job is chaotic since the first of the year. Way too much, and too many, to get done in the time alloted, leaving me physicslly and mentally cooked at the end of the day. I've tried convincing the director to bring in a temporary, but nothing doing there. Trying to get things ready for the upcoming move just adds to the mess.

The eldest and I had planned on attending a tactical shotgun class this summer. I was having trouble deciding on what hardware to acquire. I had it boiled down to a Mossberg pump or a CZ 712 Utility. I now have another year to decide. Found out the class is already booked full. Oh well, maybe I'll have the time for some advanced concealed carry training.

One of, if not the biggest issue fscing this country today is our general lack of memory. We've forgotten what it means to be American, to be part of the country with the most liberty. We've lost our very identity. Want evidence? Look at the polls. Obama shouldn't even have a 5% approval. He's the most anti-American president we've had in my lifetime.

No comments: