E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Infinite Debt Hole

According to this report, the country now owes every cent of the gross domestic product to creditors.

During my young decades when I was supporting a wife and 2 children, I owed many time my annual pay to a creditor. It was called a mortgage. My personal situation wasn't unusual or of any major concern, because I was paying the interest and the principal. In addition I wasn't allowing myself to get any deeper in debt.

Now I presently have 2 homes. The more expensive is paid off, and the lesser has a mortgage. The big house is for sale because we're in the process of downsizing. And if I chose, I could tap into my investments and pay off that mortgage.

So the only real concern is that the government just digging the debt hole deeper, and deeper and deeper. There's not a chance in hell of getting out of that hole.

No comments: