E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Allow Natural Selection Work

Today on the news I heard that there's a push to ban the use of cell phones while driving. And then I head about a cop that literally ran his cruiser up a pole while looking for a pencil ( or maybe pen ) when driving.

Maybe pencils should be banned.

Or better yet just ban idiots. And while we're at it, let's repeal helmet laws, seat belt laws and all speed limits.

Wouldn't the world, at least this country anyway, be better if we didn't take care of the lazy and those that continually make stupid decisions? Just let natural selection decide who survives.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm almost terrified to drive nowadays. I get run off the road so regularly that I don't really even get mad about it anymore. I was explaining this phenomenon to my wife earlier this year while stopped at a light, and when the light turned green the truck with trailer next to me in the left lane ran me right into the grass when he decided to change lanes mid intersection. He didn't even notice what he did.