E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Damn Busy

Sometimes life gets in the way of enjoying . . . life.

The weekend before last I was in Hell Michigan for our annual paintball trip. There were 10 of us this year, and as usual we had a good time.

While I was there the Boss made an offer on a downsized home for us. Surprisingly it was accepted without complaint. So ever since then she's been jumping through hoops getting all the inspections done. The locations of the well and septic tank are still unknown, and the fireplace chimneys are dangerous.

Last weekend was a 4 day affair spent in Holms County Ohio. That's an area north of Columbus with a thriving Amish community. It's a nice place to go to chill and be calm. And the food is excellent, we ate like pigs.

My sinuses started acting up just before we left. Usually a few days of decongestants makes all well again, but not this time. Last night the sinus issues spread all the way to my right eye. The cheek bone aches and the eye swelled shut. Yep, no work and a trip to the doctor today.

Several weeks ago I bought some new powder to try in the little 44 special. Still haven't had a chance to try it.

The new paintball gun was awaiting when I got back from . . . the paintball trip. I was finally able to try it tonight in the back yard. Awesome. Maybe someday I'll get a chance to shoot people with it.

No comments: