E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Friday, September 16, 2011

Getting Ready For Hell

One week from tonight I'll once again be in Hell (Michigan) for our annual weekend of paintball at Hell Survivors. Last year there were only 4 of us, and I couldn't play. I spent the time hobbling around with a cane, just barely able to walk. I was taking Vicodin 2-3 times a day for hip pain.

A few days after that trip I was in the hospital getting a total hip replacement. The pain is gone, but the muscle tissue isn't quite all the way back. Good enough though to go shoot people. This year I expect 10-12 of us to make the trip.

As weapons I'll be bringing a Proto SLG and Promaster, both stock black in color. My plan is for the grandson to use the SLG and I'll go with the Promaster, . . . unless the new one happens to get here in time. The new one is a Dangerous Power G4. Mine will be brown with black trim.

No comments: