E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Decisions . . . Decisions

I seldom have this kind of trouble at work or in my personal life. But I do now. I just can't seem to make up my mind. Which do I do next?

The Hi-Power has always shot high. I purchased and installed a high front and adjustable rear, but the rear just doesn't adjust low enough. Take it to a smith and have him fix the issue?

As posted below the carbine crapped on me again. Buy another?

The carbine modified Ishapore is cool and fun to shoot, but relatively inaccurate. I also have plenty of 30 Cal. class rifles so I've been thinking about converting it to 358 Winchester. Never heard of this cartridge? It's the short action equivalent of the 35 Whelen.

There's a company out there making carbine conversions for Glock and 1911 lowers. Excuse me for being too lazy to look them up. (Added MechTech later) I have four 1911s, so a carbine conversion would fit in the safe just fine.

I'd like to have a lever action rifle chambered in 454 Casull. It would compliment the Ruger Super Redhawk.

Recently I've been considering an AR chambered for 6.5 MM. configured to reach farther then I can reasonably see.

I've been thinking about buying a new paintball gun, the Dangerous Power G4.

Decisions . . . Decisions

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh man, a lever action .454 Casull would be sweet! I could definitely find a use for that.