E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Conspired Against

I cleaned and lubed all my paintball guns and gear, had my cammies on and was ready to leave when the Boss spoke. "It rained last night and it's going to be muddy on the paintball field', or something similar. Normally that wouldn't bother me one-little-bit this time of year. I'm chomping at the bit to play, especially since last year was a wipe-out and most of the year before. I'm anxious to go shoot somebody and test the repaired hip, but that word MUD got stuck in my little pea brain. Mud is slippery. Having my replaced hip contorted because I lost my footing could be a disaster since I'm not exactly fully recovered. And I'm needed to care for the Boss the next few weeks. She's having back surgery Friday. It would be a disaster for both of us to be stuck in a chair. I stayed home. There must be a conspiracy.

No comments: