E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Old Looking Leather

A co-worker told me yesterday that he recently purchased a Taurus Judge for his wife to have at the house when he's away from home. In the back of my mind I was wondering if that revolver might be a little much for his spouse to handle, but I didn't say anything about that, only that it wasn't a bad choice. Apparently that's the only gun they own, at least for now.

He also mentioned the desire to purchase a brace of "old west" pistols to hang on the wall as decoration in worn looking traditional leather. We talked a little, and he favors working revolvers that use cartridge ammunition. Not a bad idea there. I was able to direct him towards some local establishments that might be able to satisfy his wants, except for the worn-looking leather gear. Anybody got ideas on that??

No comments: