E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Illegal Immigrants = Bad For The USA

Not only is the Fed not doing their job regards securing our borders, but that's costing each and every one of us our hard earned money. On my last pay statement, 23% of my income was stolen by local, state and federal governments. And the biggest percentage of that goes to those that won't do for themselves, I'd bet.

Reportedly;

* Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.

* 83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.

* 86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.

* 75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and
Albuquerque are illegal aliens.

* 24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals

* 40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals

* 48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals

* 29% of (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill Arizona and
federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 BILLION annually

* 53% of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New
Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.

* 50% of plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens

* 71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New
Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens
or “transport coyotes.”

* 47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no
insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% of are
illegal aliens.

* 63 % of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no
insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% of are
illegal aliens

* 66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no
insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66%, 98% of are
illegal aliens.

* 380,000 plus “anchor babies” were born in the United States to
illegal alien parents in just one year, making 380,000 babies
automatically US citizens.

* 97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the
American taxpayers


If I could retire, but I can't thanks to the Fed, I'd consider spending winters near our southern border hiking the areas of few residents. I'd have a 45 on my hip, my 7mm Mag slung on my back and the AR in my hands. Somebody needs to do some varmint hunting down there.

2 comments:

eriko said...

The numbers seems reasonable in their unreasonableness. Can you tell me the source(s) for them? When people start listing lot of numbers I have the urge to verify sources.

When the Kennedy center woman was quoted saying that the average age of death of the Exxon Valdes cleanup worker was 54 (51) my gut felt good but my brain thought where did that number come from.

eriko said...

The first one is busted in a few places (snopes is just one) and the rest seem to be copied from a sourceless blog meme.

It is my pet peeve when people quote numbers without the data source. Which out the source you can not verify.

BTW I really liked the stories of your childhood. At least I think that was this blog.