E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Monday, May 10, 2010

And A Ditto From Me

Important safety tip to Police: My pets are part of my family, I will defend them with all the force and vigor with which I would defend my wife or children. If you have a warrant to serve on my home, you would be well served to knock on the frakking door and give me enough time to answer it. If you kick the door down and start shooting at my dogs, I WILL shoot back. I obviously won't be able to stand up for long against a cadre of body armored and armed polizei in full assault mode, but I can guarantee that I'll take at least one or two of the murderers in uniform with me on the way out.

If, on the other hand, you knock on the door, give me the opportunity to answer it, and show me the warrant, I'll be more than happy to secure the dogs and let you into the house without a problem. You get to execute your warrant, and everyone gets to keep breathing for one more day. Win-win.

If the police don't want their fellow citizens treating them like the enemy, they'd better call off the war and start treating us with the same common courtesy that they'd like to receive.

No comments: