E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Paper Punching

I managed to sneak off to the local indoor range today for an hour of paper punching. Once again the emphasis was to improve on my weak hand only pistol shooting using my Buckmark 22. Every time I practice I get a little more accurate, but I still have a long way to go. With left hand only the holes cover about 2 times the area as right hand only, which is also 2 times the area when shooting 2 handed.

I also put about 60 rounds or so through the little Charter Arms 44 Special , shooting double action. The smoke produced by pushing lead bullets in front of Unique is quite noticeable in an indoor range, even one with good ventilation. I just managed to keep all shots in the black of a B27 at 50 feet. Compared to shooting one of my 1911s, that's not very good, but then again I've never been much of a double action revolver shot. Also, I haven't gotten around to working up a load for accuracy as yet either.

No comments: