E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Carry Everywhere

I went with the Boss to church today to see the children's Christmas presentation. I had intended to sneak off to the range this afternoon, but the youngest and his wife were here helping the Boss bake Christmas cookies. After all the baking and a lite dinner I started a fire in the fireplace for the daughter-in-law. She's one of those that doesn't have any blood flowing. Anyway, as I was stooping over at the fireplace she asked me if I was carrying a weapon. I hadn't bothered putting the 45 away after getting home. She was surprised that I would carry to church, and the Boss replied that the pastor encourages me to carry there.

I just don't understand why I wouldn't carry in church, or any other place where I go. I also don't understand why some think I'm strange for carrying in church. It seems to me that the likelihood of needing a weapon at church isn't much different than needing one anywhere else that I go.

No comments: