E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Surprise

The bad news is that I had a little communication problem between the machine shop and myself. Explanations over the phone don't always work. Could've avoided the whole thing if I would've remembered to put 2 dimensions on the drawing. Everybody makes mistakes, and being the boss and only mechanical engineer with no one to check what I do, allow my mistakes to jump up and slap me in the face.

The good news is that a decent gun shop was on the way, so I stopped in for a few moments. To my great surprise they actually had some small pistol primers. Looked like they had 2500 left from a shipment of 5000. The store limit is 500 per customer per day. I bought the limit at $4.00/100 primers. That's about twice what they cost the last time I purchased them, but oh well. I now have about 800 primers for loading the 9mm. It's time to shake out the PM9.

No comments: