E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Collapsitarianism ? ? ?

At least that's what Individ calls it.

I see the collapse of our "system" as a distinct possibility, but not an inevitability. What is "the system"? Basically, the totality of conditions that support the wide-spread civil order that'a s characterized American Society up til now.

I know for a fact that the Boss is one. I don't think she'd object if I mounted 50 cal machine gun on the roof.

I suppose you're one of them also if you've had thoughts like this.

Got my eye on an Ar-15 I saw in the local gun shop last week. Think I'm gonna trade in some of those soon-to-be-worthless??? green slips of rag for something of value.

Come to think of it, I've been considering another AR or maybe an AK varient to go with my CETME, SKS and AR. Then again, maybe just more ammo.

No comments: