E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Civil War ???

I doubt it, but being prepared is a good thing.

Will there be civil war over government infringement of rights? I don't think so, we the people will continue moving the line back one step at a time, daring the bully to cross, only to step back again when he does.

What can one man, or a small group of men do? Basically nothing but stand the ground and die.

A co-worker once told me that he pays very little attention to who gets elected or what they do in government because it has no effect on his daily life. I suspect that's the attitude of the over 99 percentage of our population.

It will take a lot more than Ruby Ridge or Waco to get the population moving. It will take hundreds of violent government actions across the nation in a relatively short time period. Even the sheep dogs will be reluctant to put their families in harms way.

The Boss thinks it's on the way however. She's encouraging me to buy ammo for my battle rifles and defensive hand guns. She's talking about maintaining a minimum of 1,000 rounds for each rifle. She wants to get training for concealed carry, and a license. I suggested carrying without it to keep her name below the radar. She rightfully said that being married to me has her name on the government list because I'm definately a target for the government gun grabbers. Can't argue with that one.

She believes that when it happens, friends and relatives will flock to our place because I have arms for more than just the two of us. For that reason she's been looking into food supplies for long term storage and water purifying systems.

She believes that we're approaching 'the end of times', and that our society will fail.

She knows I will not register myself as a firearms owner. She knows I will not hide nor surrender my guns. She knows where my line in the sand resides. And bless her heart, she'll stand with me.

1 comment:

Bradley said...

sadly as long as most Americans are fat and happy, they will not do anything to change what is going on. As long as they can get the new DVD's and keep their bellies feed, they don't care about the rest of the world, and will be willing to give up somethings, and eventually everything to the oppressive government, and will never even understand that Government has its boot on their neck.