E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Big 44

James talks a little about the .44 Mag. I left a comment that mat be of interest.

And speaking of the .44, I may be getting mine back tomorrow night. Sometime late spring or early summer, a friend gave me a Ruger Super Blackhawk with a split barrel. Around August or September I paid a local gun store to ship it back to Ruger for evaluation and a quote to repair. Since I haven't heard from Ruger I gave them a call today. A very helpful lady told me it was shipped back to the gun shop on October 2 tagged as being for a customer. Unless they included my contact information in the box, the shop has no idea who it belongs to. Tomorrow after work I'll stop in and pick it up. I may even check it out in their indoor range.

I'd rather have a double action, but hey, it didn't cost me anything. And Ruger fixed it for free.

No comments: