E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Won't Make Much Difference

Contrary to popular opinion laws don't allow or disallow anything. Increasing the speed limit from 55 to 65 did not allow drivers to go faster. It just made it more legal to drive the speed that they were doing anyway. Driving west towards the rockie mountains was a prime example. When going from a state with 65MPH limit into a state with 70MPH limit I couldn't tell the difference. No one changed their speed. The same was true going the other way.

I believe the same is true regarding this law (regulation) change. Concealed weapons will be allowed Great Smoky Mountains National Park I for one have been in that national park on more than one occasion. I've caried a gun, concealed, each and every time. When it comes to the defense of my loved ones, and myself, I ignore some laws as any real man should. Those laws are illegal anyway.

No comments: