E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Waited Too Long

My eldest was, I say again WAS going to pick up some ammo for me at this place. Apparently there's been such a run on ammo and eeevil rifles that they've closed the walk-in counter. According to one of his friends, the guy who custom built my AR, 7.62X39 ammo used in SKS and AK rifles has dried up. He's going to try and get me half a case of .223 for my AR if he can. I sure hope he can because the Boss said I don't have enough ammo in the house. I'd hate to disappoint her.

The heavy sales of ammo and eeevil rifles must be pushing the Brady Bunch and their cronies into a tither. I wonder if they had any idea that us liberty loving gun nuts felt this strongly. At a time when most are wondering if they'll have a job tomorrow, we're spending like crazy on what was once considered a hobby. Yep, now we consider being prepared a necessity.

Heh, Obama actually has helped the economy, at least a little part of it anyway.

Imagine a wife who thinks 1,100 .308 for the CETME, 300 7.62X39 for the SKS, 150 .223 for the AR, 500 9mm for the Hi-Power, 600 .45ACP for my 4 1911s, and 100 or so each for various other weapons isn't enough ammunition. I guess I married the right woman.

No comments: