E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, November 30, 2008

The U.S. Appreciated

From IRAQ in U.S. Elections.

Throughout her relatively short history, America has always been the nation to spearhead progress. Indeed, America became the leader of human civilization, surpassing other nations whose histories stretch over millenia.

Finally, I would like to take off my hat for the man who’s leaving the White House: President George Bush, the liberator of Iraq. Invading Iraq was a sound decision in spite of the mistakes that were made. He and Senator McCain, whose surge strategy saved Iraq from slipping down the brink of civil war, will be remembered as heroes by millions of freedom-loving Iraqis.I disagree with Mr. Obama on many issues, but I do trust America and I wish her people and my people all the best.

Despite what the liberals and media tell us, we are doing good things in this world, and we are appreciated.

No comments: