E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Family Member

I've now added a third member to my group of soooo eeevil looking black rifles.

The first was a SKS modified for removable magazines, foreward mounted red dot sight and new telescoping stock with a pistol grip.

The second was a CETME, sporting a telescoping stock and 3-9 scope. Surprisingly it shoots minute of angle with Mil. Surp. ammo.

Now I have an example of Mr. Stoners design setup just the way I wanted it.
Heavy duty telescoping stock with overmolded rubber for a cheek rest.
Overmolded rubber pistol grip with compartment for spare batteries.
Match trigger set at 4 pounds.
Enlarged trigger guard.
Free float, overmolded hand guard.
Medium weight, free floated 16" barrel.
Flash hider that looks like a meat tenderizor with no bottom opening to reduce muzzle jump.
Removable and fold down sights.
Bushnell HoloSight.

I've already been experiencing gunsmoke withdrawal symptoms, because it's been a couple of months since I've been to the range. Having this little beauty may be more than I can stand if I don't shoot it very, very soon.








No comments: