E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Birthday

Yesterday evening we had a birthday pizza party here that the Boss organized to celebrate birthdays of January and February. The father-in-law (90), sister-in-law (64), myself (60), eldest son (39) and niece (19) all attended with other relatives and friends. We consumed 8 large pizzas and maybe 24 cupcakes.

Thankfully the Boss decided against candles. 272 flames might have been a fire hazard.
---------

I wonder if anyone noticed that I was carrying? I had been out and about so my 3" Kimber was on my hip. Once it's there, it tends to stay there until bed time. Even if somebody did notice the bulge under my T-shirt I doubt anything would be said. They all know me, and questioning, except with extreme politeness, what I do in my own home is very bad form. That's something that will get you thrown out on your ear.

No comments: