E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Thursday, February 4, 2010

More Popular

In the last 2 days I learned about the guy mentioned below, met another co-worker that hunts and owns several firearms for pleasure and protection, had 2 co-workers tell me that their wives threatened divorce if a gun was brought home, and a co-op student from a local university asked my opinion about buying a rifle for target shooting. The student presently does not own a gun. I've become a little popular since my gunnie status has gotten around.

-------

This morning the lead R&D Engineer gave me a complement on a job well done with designing a tool. One of the maintenance technicians was caught by surprise. He commented that the R&D guy never compliments anybody.

Then the same technician mentioned he's glad that I'm there, and a c0-op student engineer asked for help because the R&D guy said I was a good resource. Damn, it's nice to be appreciated and good to feel useful.

Sure hope I manage to live up to the hype.

No comments: