E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Coming Conflict

A few weeks ago The Boss told me I didn't have enough ammo in the house, so being a dutiful husband I went to the gun show and brought home an additional 400 rounds for the AR and 700 for the SKS. I determined that 1200 for the CETME was sufficient. I did this just to make The Boss feel better. You see I don't really shoot ALL that much.

As it turns out, she wasn't concerned about the anti-gun government, but by her perceived coming of lawlessness due to the economy and government tyranny. Why would she be so concerned? How about plans being made to have US military deployed throughout the country? How about additional plans to trample state and citizen rights? How about the left controlled government continuing their persecution of religion, especially Christianity? How about plans to steal personal IRAs and 401Ks, then dribbling it out through Social Security? How about national IDs, and national gun owner registration?

Looks to me like several states are feeling the same way. They're claiming their constitutional sovereignty. Let's hope the Feds get the message. I'd sure hate to see us torn apart by a civil war. Doing all the above sure has the potential to start one.

No comments: