E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hard to Get

I was expecting a buyers run on guns, especially utility firearms like the AR. That's why I bought mine last summer, and even then receivers were getting rare. I also expected the appropriate ammunition to be flying off the shelves. I must admit that I didn't expect other gun related objects to be hard to find.

Some of the things now hard to get are primers, some types of bullets and Accurate gunpowder. And then I was very surprised to find that a certain brand of red dot sight has become hard to get. I was going to buy 2 of them through a FFL guy I know, only to be told that his distributor doesn't have any, and doesn't know when they'll get them.

Obama sure has had a positive effect on one part of the economy.

No comments: