E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Friday, December 11, 2020

No Vaccine for me

 Went to see the Doc today because of an elbow issue. Seems I have bursitis. No big deal.

I asked him about the vaccines coming out, and he recommended I not get it. He said the NRA type is new and has not stood the test of time. There is a risk there because no one knows how it might effect the body in the long run.

He told me that the older type uses dead viruses. The body ignores dead viruses, so in order to be effective other chemicals must be added to kick the immune system into gear.  Those chemicals are what causes adverse reactions in some people.

He also said the the whole pandemic chinavirus publicity is mostly a sham.

I'm a month away from 70, so the 'experts' will say I should get vaccinated.  Not going to happen.

No comments: