E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, December 1, 2013

It Comes In 3

Before I left for work the Boss said my usual route was closed due to a fire.  So I detoured around the area reported, only to find the fire still in front of me.  So I had to backtrack and take another route.

At work my computer required a new password.  The password not only allows PC access but also server access.  I didn't realize that rules now require a more complex password.  After 2 or 3 tries to create a new password it locked me out.  Had to call IT for help.

I've worked on a device to fit an existing machine without the benefit of drawings or precision measurements.  We tried to install it in the afternoon.  It didn't fit.  I made an error somewhere.  Tomorrow I will find that error and make plans for correction.

Yes, it came as a group of 3.

I've worked at this place for about 4 years.  I've had hard days, but never a bad day in that time.  Until now.  Even this bad day is nothing compared to other places I've been employed.  Nobody complained or became upset.  The worse I got was suggestions as to corrective action.  One even said "oh well, shit happens".

I've been blessed to be employed in a growing company with great co-workers in this crappy economy.

No comments: