E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Friday, August 16, 2013

Physical Reminder

Since being in Florida I've been carrying a loaner gun, a Bersa Thunder UC 9mm.  The grip is a bit large for my hand, but it's better than nothing and feeling naked.

My sister asked if we wanted it.  She has 2 revolvers and just doesn't feel comfortable with a semi.  I hesitated, then the Boss said yes but only because it was Larry's.  The Boss has long fingers and it seems to fit her OK.  When we get home, she'll have the big brother to her Bersa 380.

We have some history with that gun.  Larry wanted something more than his 5 shot 38 and asked me to help him pick out something with more firepower at a price within his budget.  He liked the feel of the Bersa and the price was right.

So now it'll be flying back north with us, as a reminder of Larry.  He won't be needing it anymore.

No comments: