E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Random Thoughts

A guy I know has decided that he should get a black rifle while he still can.  The problem is that even if one can be found, the price is very high.  Ammo for black rifles are also high, if you can find any.  He's decided to settle for what he can find and afford, as opposed to what he wants.  The anti's are not the only ones inflicted with knee-jerk reactions.

There was a local gun show this weekend.  I stayed well away.  I'm sure it was crazy busy.  Another guy I know went there with 3 black rifles with the intent of doubling his money.  I'm sure he did.

It's costing the knee-jerk procrastinators a ton of green.

Obama is sure good for the gun industry, even while killing the rest of the country.
 . . . . . . . .

The Boss drug me to the new church she's been attending this morning.  Here in Ohio it's legal to carry in church only with permission from the church leadership.  The last place had a no guns sign on the door this one does not.  I didn't ask for permission, but carried anyway. 
 . . . . . . . . .

A co-worker says that its wrong to take a human life for any reason.  He told me he has no trouble being around people carrying guns, but strongly objects to using one, even for defense.  That's difficult for me to understand. 

No comments: