E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Gun Show Day

Went to the local gun show today.  It was unusually busy.  So many people  you could stir us with a stick.  Picked up a couple of AR magazines and 200 rounds for the AR.  Needed the ammo because I was below the 1,000 round minimum the Boss wants us to have.

Did some touchy feely on a couple of Saiga 12 gauges.  Came to the conclusion that I'd be happier with the CZ 712 utility.  I'd have to spend a bit of extra $ to configure the Saiga to my liking, where the CZ, not so much.  With the CZ I'll get the ATI adjutsable stock and a 3 round magazine extension.  This one has a 5 round extension.  Also confirmed that I like the AR platform a hole lot better than the AK.

I mentioned to my son that there's a lot of people, especially politicians who want to ban and confiscate anything that looks like a military rifle.  He looked down the row of maybe 20 ARs on the table in front of us and said "good luck with that".

No comments: