E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Make It Count

Way back in the dark ages, the middle 1970s, I graduated from college with an engineering degree during a recession.  Having a wife and 2 young boys I took the first job I could get.  This meant moving to Indianapolis and living in the inner city.

Most of our neighbors had issues with thieves.  Thinking that the bad guys were mostly young and lived in the area, I let it be known that I had a shotgun that would be used should the Boss or sons be thought to be in danger.  Back then the armory consisted of a 22 rifle, 410 and 20 gauge.  It has grown since then.  Anyway, One neighbor lady said she had her shotgun loaded with salt.  I thought, and still think, that's a bad idea.  He has the same opinion.

BTW, have anyone noticed that owning 2 guns is like having a pair of hamsters?  If you're not careful, they multiply.

No comments: