E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I Hate Plumbing

The plumbing modifications I made to the new 'little' house have been a great irritation, though leaks have been minimal.  Last weekend I finally finished the dreaded plumbing projects.  Or so I thought.  I stopped by this evening on the way home and noticed an ooze from the drinking water shut-off valve under the kitchen sink.  So I tightened the threaded joint . . . . again.

Then in the basement I checked the drinking water filter condidtion, and discovered another ooze.  That joint has been in service for several momths, so now it wants to leak.

I absolutey hate plumbing.

4 comments:

Rifleslinger said...

I hate it too. I may hate concrete more, but in a different way.

NotClauswitz said...

I hate the contortions that plumbing puts me into, but pipe-dope is my friend...

Anonymous said...

Many individuals understand exactly how essential sinks is clubhouse area and several prefers sinks that may be both functional and may increase vogue. An excellent response to their own requirements could be the Water piping bar sink.

trajectory said...

After everything was put together, the drinking water line in the back corner produced a leak. Before the countertop change it didn't leak, then after doing all the other work, it did. I couldn't reach it without removing the garbage disposal and other stuff. The Boss volunteered and was able to do the work for me.

I told her not to let that convince her she was a plumber, because her butt crack didn't show.