E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Premature ?

However in this bill was an insidious piece of verbiage that for all intents and purposes destroys the foundation of everything we believe in and took an oath to uphold. To me the possibility of those citizens and others under my protection being spirited off in the middle of the night by agents of the military, then being summarily incarcerated without access to judge or jury are insufferable and intolerable acts.

This section of the NDAA attempts to remove those rights which are enumerated and given to us by our creator, and places them in the hands of the office of the President of the United States to be disregarded at his whim.

When that time comes I will do exactly as I have sworn to do, I will serve and protect those under my care, so help me God.

Some time ago, when the un-patriot act was passed, I said we had lost the terrorist war.
Maybe I premature in my thinking.

No comments: