E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Inventory Reduction

The Boss and I spent the afternoon in the basement storage area sorting things into 3 different groups, keep, pitch and garage sale. When I do home projects I never return unused items to the store, so I've collected an impressive bunch of electrical and plumbing parts and pieces. That stuff now uses quite a bit of less space.

Back in the dark ages I went to school to study engineering. My father did the same, but health issues and WWII kept him from graduating. I kept all my math, science and engineering text books, and so did Dad. Some of my academic studies have not been touched since school, and at my age, never will be. So our storage shelves containing boxes of books, have been reduced by 2. Unlike the other stuff, none of these are being scrapped.

No comments: