E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Presents

This Christmas the Boss decided that several of my T-shirts were beyond usefulness. I disagree. So what if they're faded, have small holes and the pictures and/or writing is worn off. They're comfortable. There's a reason I call her the Boss, so at least they'll be useful rags. In any case I now have 6 new politically incorrect T-shirts, my favorite kind. One of the best says "don't be stupid, we have politicians for that".

According to one comedian I must be a red neck because all of my T-shirts have a picture or writing on them.

Another item of note from the Boss is a book entitled Understanding Firearm Ballistics by Robert A. Rinker. On the front it says "Basic to Advanced Ballistics Simplified, Illustrated & Explained". And yes it does contain good information that is basic, all the way to advanced. If you're into this sort of thing, and you're also into math, science or engineering it's well worth your while. I'm now on page 126 and it's still interesting.

No comments: