E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I Just Hate Shopping

Yesterday the Boss drug me (actually I drove) down the highway about 45 minutes to a relatively new outlet mall. She's gotten tired of me wearing the same shirts each and every week, and for some reason thinks I need some new ones. Other than a couple pair of shoes that are easier on my gouty feet and a suit for job interviews, I haven't shopped for clothes for myself in years. The Boss buys them and I wear them. I like it that way.

I often wonder if some people are vampires and can't see themselves in mirrors. Maybe they don't own a mirror, or just don't care what kind of misery they force on these old eyes. For instance there was one guy wearing jeans that had some sort of red pattern on the back from his knees to his belt. He also wore a bright yellow belt, matching yellow cowboy boots and a red hat. He must've been real proud of those boots because he bloused his jeans so as not to hide any bit of that hideous color. It was all I could do to keep from bursting out in a loud laugh.

So I came home with 7 new shirts, sore feet and an achy hip. I just love arthritis. The best thing was looking forward to a trip to the range today. Yep, that worked out extremely well, as noted below.

No comments: