E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, February 7, 2010

On Palin

Last night a saw Palin give a speech at the TEA party convention. There were a few things that struck me about what she said and how she said it.

Her views of this country and the world are extremely close to my own views.

She appears to be a down to earth person taking advantage of her situation to promote her views.

Her speech focused way too much on the negatives of our government and not enough on the details of how to change it.

As a public speaker she lacks polish. If she had a little more southern evangelist/used car salesman in her, she'd go farther politically. But then again, she might lose trust that way.

If I again hear the phrase "common sense" I might puke. Whether it's from her or some sleaze-bag, how can that term survive in a country that has none.

The Boss asked if I'd vote for her for president. I think I would. She seems to have the ability to think for herself, believes in the Constitution as written, and etc.

No comments: