E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No Discussion Necessary

When I got home from work today, the Boss was sitting and checking her e-mail on her laptop. Our 2 year old grandson was asleep beside her, and Beck was on the TV. So I sat in my recliner to watch the rest of Beck's show. He had 3 guests, and they were discussing the health care bills under consideration. I like to know enough about these things to identify my enemies.

My son arrived to pick up the grandson. He watched the show for a few minutes, then commented something like - "It's a good thing to be informed, but the problem is, there shouldn't even be a need for the discussion". He's a man of few words and strong traditional convictions. He distrusts and dislikes government as much as anybody.

The Boss did a good job in raising our son.

No comments: