E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Friday, March 27, 2009

Maybe Left Handed

The Boss and I took the dog for a walk in the park the last 2 days in a row. We can really tell a difference in the mood of our Siberian Husky when we get regular outdoors exercise. Sometimes most of the walk is in silence and sometimes the Boss and I chat away. You'd think that after 38 years of marriage there'd be nothing left to talk about. Not so. The antics of our Fed government has given us a lot of subject matter of late.

Tonight I was surprised by a question from the Boss. She wanted to know where and when the next concealed carry class is. Say what? I thought you didn't wan to carry a gun? With the government pulling their crap I want to start carrying a gun all the time, she said.

We have an opportunity here, a challenge to overcome. She's right handed and just had surgery removing a bone from the base of her right thumb. Shooting right handed isn't possible for at least another 6 months. As soon as we can, she'll try shooting left handed. I wonder how that'll go.

2 comments:

Haji said...

Ambidexterity is best. I'm right handed, but I can shoot lefty as long as I take my time. I shoot about the same with one hand or two when doing off hand work, which I think is a little odd.

NotClauswitz said...

Is she right or left-eye dominant? Talk about something else to distract her from handedness. :-)