E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Guns in Church

Went with the Boss tonight for a couples night out, . . . . at the church she attends. For $10 we had dinner there and a movie. It was kinda nice there with only married couples.

Before you ask, I was carrying my personal defense weapon the entire evening. In a church? You betcha. Churches are not immune from the mutants in the world. It's not illegal here unless the leaders object, which he wouldn't. We went shooting together a couple years back. Naturally it wouldn't matter much to me either way. I always carry, except at work. A guy does have to make a living.

1 comment:

Haji said...

Heck, yeah, carry in church! I'll quit advocating that once I know for sure when exactly I'm gonna I'm gonna need to carry. Then I won't have to carry when I know I won't need it. Till that day comes, I'm all about carrying all the time, everywhere.