E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Feelin Good

The eldest has now run 200 rounds through his new Steyr without a hick-up. He said it's the most comfortable and natural pointing handgun he's ever fired. Unfortunately I wasn't there with him so I can't give you my opinion. He was with his brother-in-law Friday afternoon when most of us 'normal' people are working.

The other guy was shooting a Glock that's supposed to be fine tuned for match shooting. It was the maiden voyage for that shootin iron as well. The other guy was all over the target at an estimated 10 yards. My son accepted his offer to try the Glock and proceeded to shoot a 4" hole in the paper, and he doesn't really like the feel of Glocks. He outshot his brother-in-law with his own gun. I love it when that happens.

No comments: