E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wrong Impression


I'm afraid that the pictures in the post below might give my few readers a wrong impression. It certainly looks like I'm a big long gun fan. Let's just say that I'm a gun fan and mil surp rifles are relatively inexpensive compared to these. Handguns are about 40% of my meager collection and historically I shoot them more often. A rifle at 200 yards (max local range distane), unless the target is very small, is a lot easier than a handgun at 100 yards. I like a challenge when it comes to shooting. As Clint implied, I know my limitations, . . . . but I like to push them.
.
They are .22, .32acp, .380, 9mm, 45acp, .357mag, 454Casull and .44 cap & ball.
.
There's actually less money invested there than you might think. Only 4 cost me more than $500 each, and 3 were free. Of the long guns only 2 cost more than $400, the new AR and my 7mm mag. The vast majority were less than $160.

No comments: