E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'd Like to Celebrate

. . . the Heller decision buy buying another symbol of liberty and civil rights, but somehow I bet the Boss will object with passion. She now says "why another, you can only shoot one at a time?" I must admit that I own more than just a few.
Although there just happens to be space for one or two more.
Not all are in the pictures because of the narrow doorway, and these are only the long guns. I suppose I should wait until, maybe, next year since I recently acquired the AR15 centered in the bottom picture.
.
I think I'll go to the range this weekend instead. That's good for the marriage because it's less expensive, and also good for the soul.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your wife is totally wrong. The good Lord gave us (most of us) two hands, so it's completely possible to shoot two at once.

I propose that you immediately purchase another AR-15 to ensure that you have enough firepower to deal with any threat. That, and weilding two assault thingies at the same time makes for great photos!

NotClauswitz said...

You could get a Lefty Stag AR for the left hand...
I'm probably just gonna buy ammo.

Unknown said...

Your wife is totally wrong. paintballs is here