E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Monday, April 28, 2008

Life Getting Heavy

It started maybe 4 years ago, our run of luck that is. The Boss had her football sized organs removed, then not long after that healed she had an arthritic thumb joint removed. During that time our adopted grandaughter was sexually abused, according to the evidence anyway. Next I lost my job and we moved my dementia mother to Florida, and my in-laws in where my mother was. And then my mother-in-law died of Alzheimers just before Christmas. Things calmed down a little and I got another job, and promoted a year later to engineering supervisor. Our eldest gave us a new grandson. The Boss then lost 2 more relatives, and the first of last month my mother died. My youngest sons mother-in-law, now a close friend of the Boss probably has ALS. My youngest son lost his job due to a company take-over. And tonight we went to a viewing because the Boss's close aunt died.

It sure seems like the lows have overwhelmed the highs of late.

Sometimes life gets rather heavy.

No comments: