E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Saturday, February 11, 2023

This & That

On a personal note, the hip replacement surgery from Oct. 4, is a whole lot better. Closing in on being about how I was before arthritis took hold. Still going to physical therapy weekly, and doing some things at home. I still can't put a sock on my left foot without using a tool, or tie shoe strings.

My CETME was feeling a little sick, after some work, the gunsmith said he ran 30 rounds without a hitch.  I haven't had a chance to verify as yet.

We were starting to make plans to travel to Utah this spring, but that's now on hold.  Within the last year the Boss would occasionally fall down. One time she fell backwards in a store and bounced her head on concrete. Then a couple months ago she was experiencing neck pain. The MRI ordered by a neurologist showed some issues.  Don't know yet, but the trip may be postponed due to surgery.

Turned on the furnace in the 5th wheel trailer the other day. When turning off the propane, I noticed a faint odor of gas. So far I haven't been able to locate the leak.

Recently started the process of getting our end of life papers in order.  All we had were wills, from 40 years ago. I'm now a year older than my father was when he passed. Biting the bullet and getting it done.

Getting very tired of the national news. The federal leadership is extremely weak,  . . .   I'm of the opinion that what they're doing, or not doing, is not due to being inept. I think it's all a plan to turn America into Marxism.

 

No comments: