E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

SUB 2000

A couple of years ago I was shooting at my eldest back yard when he pulled out his Keltec SUB2000 in 40S&W.  It's an interesting little carbine that folds in half to about 16 inches long.  It'll fit into a back pack, and is just fun to shoot.  The only issue I had was that occasionally the bolt would grab my whiskers.

Yesterday he called and said he ran across a second generation version chambered in 9mm for $250.  He wanted to know if I was interested, if not he might buy it for himself.  I expect he'll be bringing it to me sometime within about a week.

We have 3 pistols chambered for 9mm in the house, and I reload 9mm.  I also have 4 pistols chambered in 45ACP that I also reload.  Never seen a reason to have anything in 40.

No comments: