E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Tiny Creatures

At about the same time that I started physical therapy on my Achilles tendon, tiny, little pin sized dots showed up just above my ankle.  When they multiplied up to my knee I became a bit concerned, mostly because they didn't itch.  The doctor said they were bug bites, but they didn't itch, so I ignored it.  That was maybe 3 months ago, and now the tint spots have enlarged and spread up past my waist.  They don't itch, but it must be mites.

I've done a search on how to get rid of them, but all I can find have to do with mites that cause itching.  So when I shower in the morning I use baby shampoo on the affected areas, followed by applying boric acid powder.  And I use the powder before bed.  Hope that works.

I must have picked up the tiny creatures when working in the barn around the straw and hay.

No comments: